Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation, through its operating subsidiaries, is a leading producer of forged and cast rolls for the worldwide steel and aluminum industries as well as ingot and open die forged products for the oil and gas, aluminum, and plastic extrusion industries. It is also a producer of air and liquid processing equipment, primarily custom-engineered finned tube heat exchange coils, large custom air handling systems and centrifugal pumps. Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation operates manufacturing facilities in the United States and the United Kingdom, with sales offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and Belgium. Corporate headquarters is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Corporate financial planning process, including the annual business plan (budget), interim forecasts and longer term strategic plan for a multi-national, public corporation with numerous legal and management reporting entities.
- Define data and analytical requirements and time tables for the business units relating to all these planning processes.
- Enhance Corporate consolidation system to begin including budget/plan and forecast categories for income statements, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Evaluate alternative consolidation software systems in a multiple ERP, decentralized environment with significant foreign entity operations.
- Distribute consolidation software and train business unit users on data upload procedures.
- Develop and enhance financial reporting templates for Actual vs Plan, Forecast vs Plan, Actual vs Forecast, trend reports, financial ratios and other comparisons.
- Develop and coordinate monthly financial analysis requirements and analytical reporting formats by business unit, segment and Corporate.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for senior management and the Board of Directors for financial performance, plans, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Other special analytical projects as defined by the CFO.
(All Education/Experience bullets are required unless noted as “Preferred”)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Financie
- MBA designation required
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in corporate environment
- Early public accounting experience desirable
- Strong understanding of US GAAP financial reporting and financial analysis skills
- Extensive experience with electronic consolidation systems (Oracle, Hyperion/HFM, and/or Cognos), spreadsheet-driven bulk data upload software and reporting tools (Retrieve Excel or GL Wand)
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Builds processes for systematic, repeatable methods to obtain information.
- Ability to work independently as well as process leadership within a team environment
- Attentive to details to ensure accurate financial reporting and analysis
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment
Competitive Wage, Medical, Dental, 401k
Pre-employment physical, background check and drug screening for all new hires
We have created a culture and environment that fosters personal and professional growth. If you would like to become part of our dynamic organization, visit our website at www.ampcopgh.com and send a resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to:
Post Office Box 465
Carnegie PA 15106-0465
Attention: Human Resources
(Please no phone calls)
EOE AA M/F/D/Vet/Disability
Voluntary Self Identification of Disability
Voluntary Self Identification of Race, Gender, and Protected Veteran Status
Click here to apply. Please attach your resume and cover letter.