Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation, through its operating subsidiaries, is a leading producer of forged and cast rolls for the worldwide steel and aluminum industries as well as ingot and open die forged products for the oil and gas, aluminum, and plastic extrusion industries. It is also a producer of air and liquid processing equipment, primarily custom-engineered finned tube heat exchange coils, large custom air handling systems and centrifugal pumps. Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation operates manufacturing facilities in the United States and the United Kingdom, with sales offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and Belgium. Corporate headquarters is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
The Manager of Global Taxation will be responsible for various income tax matters, including tax accounting, compliance, audits, tax planning and managing tax risks of recent international acquisitions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure compliance with applicable generally accepted accounting principles when accounting for income taxes (ASC 740)
- Manage outside tax consultants and advisors in the preparation of US and International Tax Returns
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities
- Monitor legislative changes in US and foreign tax laws that may impact the company’s tax positions, including tax accounting implications
- Monitor company’s transfer pricing policies and related documentation
- Liaise with company’s foreign operations on tax matters related to their operations (income tax, VAT, withholding tax, etc.)
- Assessing and monitor potential impacts on nexus, international permanent establishments, VAT/GST and withholding taxes and coordinate special projects (i.e. transfer pricing study).
- Support M&A Activities, including tax due diligence on acquisitions and divestitures, structuring of purchase and sale transactions, tax-related integration/separation activities
- Maintain compliance with SOX policies and procedures
(All Education/Experience bullets are required unless noted as “Preferred”)
- BA/BS in accounting
- CPA Certification
- Masters in Taxation or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of progressive tax experience with combination of Big 4 accounting firm
- Corporate tax experience with multi-national corporations
- Demonstrated proficiency with accounting for income taxes (ASC 740).
- Experience with OneSource a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
Competitive Wage, Medical, Dental, 401k
Pre-employment physical, background check and drug screening for all new hires
We have created a culture and environment that fosters personal and professional growth. If you would like to become part of our dynamic organization, visit our website at www.ampcopgh.com and send a resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to:
Post Office Box 465
Carnegie PA 15106-0465
Attention: Human Resources
(Please no phone calls)
EOE AA M/F/D/Vet/Disability
Voluntary Self Identification of Disability
Voluntary Self Identification of Race, Gender, and Protected Veteran Status
Click here to apply. Please attach your resume and cover letter.